Are you passionate about delivering your ideas, tips, tutorials to thousand of the learners? If yes, writing for TrickyPhotoshop is the perfect choice for you.
We currently are looking for Photoshop artists, Photoshop designers, Photoshop Retouchers, Lightroom Retouchers, Illustrator Designers, Premiere Pro video editors. We are also planning to expand our tutorials to Adobe InDesign, Adobe Flash Pro, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Muse, Adobe Dreamweaver.
TrickyPhotoshop is a website that delivers free tutorials on Photoshop, Lightroom, Premiere Pro and Illustrator. We have a large community of readers and have more than thousand of page views per day.
TrickyPhotoshop was founded on 4 July 2012 but within one year our site has gained so much popularity and appreciation. Within one year TrickyPhotoshop managed to achieve 3000+ likes on Facebook and 2000+ followers on Twitter. As of October 2016, we have 28,000 Facebook likes.
We are really working hard to make this site more user friendly and also working hard to provide relevant tutorials.
We have tried to make the procedure is as simple as possible.
- First thing that you need to do is to send an email to [email protected]. Please add “Guest Post” in the subject line.
- We will review your application
- If your tutorial is accepted, we will notify you with an email
- After that we will make your account in our website for free so that you can log in to TrickyPhotoshop and write for us.
Further instructions will be provided once you are confirmed as our author.
Yes, your work will be thoroughly reviewed. The review process usually takes 1-2 business days. Once you are accepted we will provide you a confirmation mail. If you are not accepted then also we will notify you with a mail.
There are few things that you need to remember while writing the tutorial.
- You must provide the link of all the image that you will be using for the tutorial.
- If you are doing a video tutorial then make sure that your video must be at least 720p.
- If you are not doing video tutorial then you must provide screenshot for each step. and tutorial length should be more than 600 words.
- Your tutorial must be written in English.
As we do not offer paid subscription to our visitors so we do not pay for your valuable tutorials. Apart from that you will get a platform to show your skills to thousand of learners everyday. Your tutorial will also be published with your name as author and will also contain links to your social profile or website.
If you have any query then please contact us as [email protected].